I'm launching a Brand New Masterclass!
I'm sharing information that I have never shared before!
Everything in this world operates by Universal Laws. You can't change them, fight them, or ignore them.
You do can choose to be in harmony with them, or not to be in harmony with them. The choice is yours. They are working regardless.
Now you might think that something so important must be taught in school. But unfortunately, we didn't learn this(at least I didn't).
That's why I am here serving you with the right information. I am working as a Certified Proctor Gallagher Consultant, so I'm backed by 60+ years of knowledge and experience from Bob Proctor. In this way, I can provide you with information that has proved itself for many many years, with millions of people from all over the world.
This masterclass is for you if you recognize yourself in one of these points:
Yes I want in!
- You have a strong desire to improve the quality of your life.
- You feel like all kinds of circumstances standing in the way of achieving your goal(s).
- You are often comparing yourself with others.
- You want to understand yourself, and why everything in this world moves the way it does.
- You want to understand ‘WHY’ you have certain results in your life.
- You want to understand why you do not have the results that you want(and change them).
If you see yourself in one of those above points, make sure to register for this life-changing event.
Who am I?
My name is Daisy Bendanon. I am a certified Bob Proctor consultant.
I guide people in their personal development journey with teachings on self image psychology, imagination & transmutation, the science behind the Law of Attraction and universal laws.
The people I work with develop a greater awareness and understanding about themselves which will help them in making quantum leaps in their results.
I offer courses and coaching and sometimes I host free masterclasses for everyone to join.
Nothing in life happens by luck. Everything works by law.
"Luck is a word that we invented to describe known effects of unknown causes."
- Bob Proctor